I am expected to graduate in 2019. Please find my CV here.
- 2016-Now: Ph.D. in natural language processing, UIUC [Thesis Proposal] [Prelim Slides]
- 2013-2016: Master in signal processing, UIUC [Thesis]
- 2010-2013: Bachelor of Economics, Tsinghua University
- 2009-2013: Bachelor in electronic engineering, Tsinghua University
- Machine Learning Intern, Ads Ranking Group in Facebook, Seattle, Summer 2017
- Research Intern, Computational Behavior Group in ISI, USC, Los Angeles, Summer 2012
- Research Intern, Mobile and Sensing Systems Group in MSRA, Beijing, Spring 2012
- TA for Machine Learning (CS446), Spring 2017
- TA for Introduction to Computing (ECE120), Fall 2016: "List of Teachers Ranked as Excellent by Their Students"
Siebel Center for Computer Science (RM1115)
qning2 at illinois dot edu